Krakatau // Qm433 - Coffee Green
3-in-1 winter jacket made of soft 3L fabric with high breathability and 15 000 mm waterproofness indexes. It features a magnetic front closure with two-way zipper and a detachable inner jacket which can be worn separately. Due to its versatility, the jacket can be used almost all year round, from the beginning of autumn straight to the end of spring. The style is named after the BICEP astronomical satellite.
3L fabric with matte cotton-like surface made from T8 new generation yarn. Provides stretch without the use of any spandex, but due to its highly twisted weave with double-helical structure. Laminated with waterproof breathable membrane, protected with mesh layer and enhanced with sustainable PFC-free
high-performance water repellent coating. 100% polyester.
- Waterproofness 15 000 mm H₂O (JIS L 1092:2009);
- Breathability 29 500 g/m² / 24 h (JIS L 1099:2012 method B1);
- Taped seams with waterproofness 5 000 mm H₂O (ISO 811:2018).
Inner jacket. Eco-friendly thin smooth 100% polyester made of recycled plastic bottles.
- Deep hood with double drawstring system
- Front closure with two-way zipper
- Side slits with additional ventilation
- Curved sleeve hem for better hand protection
- Hem and cuffs with adjustable width
- Reflective tape along the back center
- 2 front zip pockets
- Smart pocket on the sleeve for travel cards and ski-passes
- Drawstring hood
- 2 zip pockets
- Chest pocket
- Elastic cuffs and hem