Krakatau // Qm436 - Beige
Winter parka made of soft 3L fabric with high breathability and 15 000 mm waterproofness indexes. It is made of 100% recycled plastic insulation and features a lining with a balanced cold protection function and inner straps for carrying the jacket over the shoulders. The style is named after DSUP, an element found in tardigrade's blood which makes them resistant to extreme radiation levels.
3L fabric with matte cotton-like surface made from T8 new generation yarn. Provides stretch without the use of any spandex, but due to its highly twisted weave with double-helical structure. Laminated with waterproof breathable membrane, protected with mesh layer and enhanced with sustainable PFC-free
high-performance water repellent coating. 100% polyester.
- Waterproofness 15 000 mm H₂O (JIS L 1092:2009);
- Breathability 29 500 g/m² / 24 h (JIS L 1099:2012 method B1);
- Taped seams with waterproofness 5 000 mm H₂O (ISO 811:2018).
Lining. Eco-friendly thin smooth 100% polyester made of recycled plastic bottles with 2 types of thermal mesh fabric inserts for better body heat retention.
- Hood with additional forehead protection made of reflective fabric
- Front closure with two-way zipper and windproof placket on snaps
- 2 elongated front pockets with waterproof zippers
- Reflective tape along the back center
- Curved sleeve hem for better hand protection
- Elastic inner cuffs with thumb holes
- Smart pocket on the sleeve for travel cards and ski-passes
- 2 inner zip pockets
- Inner straps for carrying the jacket over the shoulders