Krakatau // Qm440 - black
AITKEN puffer jacket with high up to -20 °С level of cold protection. It is based on functional insulation which is a mix of natural duck down combined with small cocoons made of recycled plastic material. The jacket features a detachable hood with a removable face mask, and inner straps for carrying the jacket over the shoulders. The style is named after the lunar crater.
Dense matt polyester 50% of which was made of recycled plastic. Laminated with membrane and enhanced with sustainable PFC-free high-performance water repellent coating.
- Waterproofness 23 000 mm H₂O (ISO811:2018);
- Breathability 10 000 g/m² / 24 h (ISO1549:2018).
Lining. Eco-friendly thin smooth 100% polyester made of recycled plastic bottles.
- Detachable hood with high neck guard on vecro closure, additional forehead protection made of reflective fabric, depth adjustment system and detachable face mask
- Front closure with two-way zipper and windproof placket on magnets
- Adjustable cuffs with elastic inserts
- 2 front zip pockets
- 2 chest zip pockets
- 2 inner zip pockets
- Smart pocket on the sleeve for travel cards and ski-passes
- Mobile phone inner pocket
- Adjustable hem
- Inner straps for carrying the jacket over the shoulders