Krakatau // Qw429 - Urban Chic
MISHIMA waterproof parka based on eco-friendly REPREVE® insulation made of recycled plastic. It features heat contouring™ system consisting of 2 types of eco-friendly insulation for better thermo-retention, convenient pockets, and quick-release magnetic fasteners. The style is named after the writer and playwright Yukio Mishima.
3L fabric with matte cotton-like surface made from T8 new generation yarn. Provides stretch without the use of any spandex, but due to its highly twisted weave with double-helical structure. Laminated with waterproof breathable membrane, protected with mesh layer and enhanced with sustainable PFC-free high-performance water repellent coating. 100% polyester.
- Waterproofness 15 000 mm H₂O (JIS L 1092:2009);
- Breathability 29 500 g/m² / 24 h (JIS L 1099:2012 method B1);
- Taped seams with waterproofness 5 000 mm H₂O (ISO 811:2018).
Lining. Eco-friendly thin smooth 100% polyester made of recycled plastic bottles.
- Drawstring hood
- Front closure with two-way zipper and windproof placket on magnets
- Heat contouring™ system consisting of different types of insulation for better thermo-retention
- Chest pockets on flaps
- 2 front pockets with flaps on magnets
- Smart pocket for travel cards and ski-passes
- Inner zip pocket
- Elastic inner cuffs
- Drawstring waist adjuster
- Convenient hanging loop